1 eXact Solutions is the trading name for eXact Profiles Consulting Ltd, a company registered in England and Wales (no. 03057154), specialising in the support and management of IT systems for the legal profession and the supply of cloud hosting for applications, data storage and email services for the professions generally.
2 This policy explains when and why we collect personal information, how we use it, the conditions under which we may disclose it to others and how we keep it securely. We are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
3 To exercise all relevant rights, for queries or complaints, please contact the Privacy Administrator, eXact Solutions, 3 Holly Village, Swains Lane, London, N6 6QJ. Alternatively, you may telephone 020 3693 0140 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
4.1 eXact Solutions acknowledges its obligations as a data controller and data processor.
4.2 All employees and sub-contractors of eXact Solutions are responsible for ensuring that the content of this notice is drawn to a data subject’s attention and consent to the processing of their data is obtained.
5 Information provided by you
5.1 Personal data relates to a living individual who can be identified from that data. Identification can be by the information alone or in conjunction with any other information in the data controller’s possession or likely to come into such possession. The processing of personal data is governed by the General Data Protection Regulation (the GDPR).
6 How do we collect information from you?
6.1 You provide us with personal data when you contact us online, by email or telephone. Personal data we collect and process may include: first name, last name and contact details, IP address, cookies and information regarding the pages of our website that you have accessed and when. This data is essential for us to be able to verify your identity when you contact us, for us to provide services to you, to collect payments and to improve and monitor our service.
We only obtain information from third parties if this is permitted by law.
7 How do we use your personal data?
7.1 We use your personal data for the following purposes:
- to carry out our obligations arising from contracts entered into by you and us, your staff and/or members;
- to enable client administration;
- to identify where our product and services can be improved;
- to maintain our own accounts and records;
- to market our services and events to individuals or businesses;
- by collecting and retaining only data necessary to communicate with our clients and prospects;
- by ensuring that appropriate technical measures are in place to protect personal data;
- by keeping personal data up to date;
- by storing and destroying data securely;
7.2 eXact Solutions complies with its obligations under the GDPR:
8 What is the legal basis for processing your personal data?
8.1 The legal basis of our holding your personal data is for the performance of a contract;
8.2 Where we pursue legitimate interest, or we use third parties, our processing is based on commercial interests.
9.1 Your personal data will be treated as strictly confidential.
- Except for our legal basis, legitimate interests or to meet health and safety obligations, eXact Solutions will not share your personal data with third parties without obtaining your prior consent.
- Any third parties that we may share your data with are obliged to keep your details securely, and to use them only to fulfil the service they provide on our behalf.
- Where email addresses are processed outside the EEA, your rights under the GDPR are maintained under contract with the third party.
10 How long do we keep your personal data?
10.1 We will retain your data for as short a period as possible and our retention period may vary from one piece of information to another. It will also take into account our need to meet any legal, statutory and regulatory obligations. In all cases our need to use your personal information will be reassessed on a regular basis and information which is no longer required will be disposed of.
11 Data subject rights
11.1 Unless subject to an exemption under the GDPR, you have the following rights with respect to your personal data:
- Right of access to request a copy of the personal data that eXact Solutions holds about you;
- Right of rectification to request that eXact Solutions corrects any personal data if it is found to be inaccurate or out of date;
- Right to be forgotten in certain circumstances you can request your personal data is erased from our records;
- Right to restrict processing in certain conditions you have a right to restrict processing;
- Right of portability You have the right to have personal data we hold about you transferred directly to another data controller;
- Right to object where there is a dispute in relation to the accuracy or processing of your personal data, to request a restriction is placed on further processing and the right to object to the automated processing, including profiling of personal data;
11.2 Should you exercise any of the above rights, eXact Solutions will advise any Third Parties involved in the processing of your personal data.
12 Third Party Processors
12.1 Ctera Networks Ltd, 1 Primrose St, London EC2A 2EX
12.2 City Business Solutions Ltd, High Holborn House, 49-51 High Holborn, London WC1R 4LR
12.3 Mimecast Ltd, City Point, One Ropemaker Street, London EC2Y 9AW
12.4 Giacom World Networks Ltd, Bridge Haven One, Priory Park, Saxon Way, Hessle HU13 9PG
12.5 Microsoft Office365
12.6 Amazon Web Space
13 Further processing
13.1 If we wish to use your personal data for a new purpose, not covered by this privacy notice, we will provide you with a new notice setting out the relevant purposes and processing conditions, prior to undertaking any new processing.
14 Contact Details
14.1 To exercise all relevant rights, queries or complaints, please contact the Privacy Administrator on 020 3693 0140 or via email at email@example.com
Call us today on 0203 693 0140 to book your free IT consultation
eXact Solutions is an independent IT support company that provide IT solutions to meet all of your needs.